Elmwood Village Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour
Eat. Explore. Experience Buffalo.™
Embark on a three-hour guided walking tour of the Elmwood Village where you will eat delicious samples from local eateries and explore the exquisite architecture, history and present day vibrancy of this neighborhood. This delicious and memorable experience will entice you to come back to the Elmwood Village like a local again and again! All food tastings, enough for lunch are included in the ticket price of $42.
What to Expect from the Elmwood Village Tour
Eclectic Mix of Eateries – You will taste exceptional food samples from six local establishments on the Elmwood Village Tour. Our stops include an artisan chocolatier, a boutique cupcake counter and one of the oldest establishments in Buffalo, known for their crispy and delicious chicken wings! Exceptional food tastings, enough for a hearty lunch are included in the ticket price of $42.
Explorations – Between food tastings we will explore the neighborhood’s exquisite architecture, expertly designed parks and entertaining history. Experience the energy of the Elmwood Village while our expert tour guides eagerly share their passion, knowledge and stories about the history and culture of this neighborhood as we embrace everything Elmwood!
Who should take the Elmwood Village Tour?
Do you enjoy eating? Exploring places off the beaten path? Experiencing the vibrancy of a city’s neighborhoods up close and personal? Whether you are a visitor or a native Buffalonian, the Elmwood Village Tour is a unique experience that enables you to eat at six local establishments while exploring the neighborhood by foot. This enchanting tour will engage your senses and entice you to come back to the Elmwood Village for an encore!
Ready to buy tickets?
Have we enticed you to join us on our exquisite food tasting and entertaining excursion? Are you ready to eat, explore and experience the Elmwood Village? Purchase your tickets through Zerve by clicking the button below or by calling (800) 979-3370 or (212) 209-3370. Get ready to Eat. Explore Experience Buffalo!
- When: Tuesday - Saturday, May through November
- Time: Tours depart daily at 11:00 a.m. Check calendar for details
- How much: $42 Adult; $30 Child (ages 12 and under, if eating)
- What's included: All food tastings, enough for lunch
- Who: All ages and fitness levels
- Capacity: 16 people per group
- What to wear: Comfortable shoes and clothing. Please dress for weather.
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Where: Tour meets near Elmwood and Cleveland Avenues. Exact location provided at time of purchase.
- Delicious food specialties are served on the Elmwood Village Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour (subject to change):
- Cole's One of Buffalo's oldest taverns with award-winning pub food (established 1934)
- D'Avolio's Purveyors of 100% extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars (established 2011)
- Firefly Cupcakes Couture cupcakes - delectable, original and magical! (established 2010)
- Blue Monk Buffalo's first gastropub and outdoor beer garden (established 2010)
- Watson's Chocolates of Distinction since 1946!
- Globe Market A popular cafe and specialty food market with delicious sandwiches (established 2003)